EVOC INTERNATIONAL TRAINER REGISTRY (EVOCITR)
AITS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES GUIDE
The PDF document at right can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
These Policies and Procedures describe seven American Integrated Training Systems, Inc. International Registry Programs.
The EVOC International Trainer Registry (EVOCITR) was established in 2007. The purpose of the EVOCITR is to certify and register those individuals who attended the EVOC Train the Trainer (T3) Course conducted by AITS as EVOC Trainers.
The AITS T3 course uses the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT), National Highway Traffic Administration (NHTSA) National Standard Curriculum for ambulances and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard 1002 for fire apparatus as the primary references.
The International Registries are:
1. Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) International Trainer Registry (EVOCITR)
2. EVOC International Registry (EVOCIR)
3. Medical Van Operator Course International Trainer Registry (MVOCITR)
4. MVOC International Registry (MVOCIR)
5. Ambulance Safety Inspection Course International Trainer Registry (ASICITR). EMI conducted course in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
6. Ambulance Safety Inspection International Registry
7. Ambulance Crash Investigation Course International Registry (ACICIR)